Notifications
Clear all

Additional Volume Digital Ocean

6 Posts
2 Users
0 Likes
(@enefe1916)
Topic starter

I tried adding additional volume on my digital ocean windows vps. I tried both before making the vps and after making the vps. Ive looked in admin tools and disk management and the additional volumes are not showing. Any instructions how to do this?

Posted : February 8, 2018 3:44 pm
(@sysadmin)
Reputable Member Admin

Posted by: enefe1916

I tried adding additional volume on my digital ocean windows vps. I tried both before making the vps and after making the vps. Ive looked in admin tools and disk management and the additional volumes are not showing. Any instructions how to do this?

Once you have Microsoft Windows installed you should see the additional disk in Disk Management, are you certain it isn't showing?

Posted : February 8, 2018 4:18 pm
(@enefe1916)
Topic starter

yes im sure. the original disk space that comes with the vps (80gb) shows and im able to format that but not the additional volume that i added to it (150gb)

Posted : February 8, 2018 4:30 pm
(@sysadmin)
Reputable Member Admin

yes im sure. the original disk space that comes with the vps (80gb) shows and im able to format that but not the additional volume that i added to it (150gb)

If you are comfortable providing access to your Droplet, please send an email support -at- whatuptime.com.

Posted : February 8, 2018 4:36 pm
(@enefe1916)
Topic starter

email sent

Posted : February 8, 2018 8:00 pm
(@sysadmin)
Reputable Member Admin

email sent

Apologies, but I am unable to locate any emails from you with access to your Droplet.

Posted : February 9, 2018 2:04 pm
Share: