Notifications
Clear all

[Solved] Network settings for vps digitalocean

6 Posts
2 Users
2 Likes
(@rayan10)
Topic starter

I've followed all the instructions to install the Windows operating system for digitalocean vps, but to step network configuration settings for vps I did not do it. So I could not connect vps via RDP . Someone can help me step setting network. 

Posted : February 12, 2017 4:08 pm
(@sysadmin)
Reputable Member Admin

Welcome to WhatUpTime!

You will need to manually assign your Droplet's IP address to the network connection inside of Windows using the remote console provided in the DigitalOcean web control panel.

When you check the network connections inside your Droplet you will find there are two, one for the public network and one for the private network. You will need to assign your public IP address information to one of the network connections, if your Droplet doesn't gain internet access, remove the information and add it to the other network connection.

It is unfortunately impossible to know which network connection is which without trial and error.

Posted : February 12, 2017 4:15 pm
rayan10 reacted
(@rayan10)
Topic starter

Thanks for replying fast, I'm new to vps and everything else wanted to know if you have any tutorial on how to do this, video tutorial or some tag for me to search on youtube, I have to see someone doing video or photos like the tutorial Windows on the vps of the digital ocean which was very good! I'm translating for google translate anything 🙂

WINDOWS 10

Posted : February 12, 2017 4:24 pm
(@sysadmin)
Reputable Member Admin

Unfortunately I do not have guide, however I would suggest starting here -  http://www.howtogeek.com/howto/19249/how-to-assign-a-static-ip-address-in-xp-vista-or-windows-7/

Posted : February 12, 2017 4:58 pm
rayan10 reacted
(@rayan10)
Topic starter

THANK YOU BRO

WHO IS WITH THE SAME PROBLEM FOLLOW THE TUTORIAL http://www.howtogeek.com/howto/19249/how-to-assign-a-static-ip-address-in-xp-vista-or- Windows-7 /

Whatuptime TEAM OVER

FIRST OPTION BOOT THE DROPLET IP, SECOND NETMASK <IN NETWORK IN ITS DROPLET, THE THIRD GATEWAY BOOT <IN NETWORK IN ITS DROPLET, IN THE DNS BOOT 8.8.8.8 IN THE SECOND BOOT 8.8.4.4

Posted : February 12, 2017 5:20 pm
(@sysadmin)
Reputable Member Admin

Glad to hear you have everything running 🙂

Posted : February 12, 2017 5:53 pm
Share: