Notifications
Clear all

[Solved] I NEED DOWNLOAD WINDOWS FOR VPS DIGITAL OCEAN

5 Posts
2 Users
1 Likes
(@rayan10)
Topic starter

MY VPS WAS CLOSING THEN I MAKE A REBUILD ON IT TO REFACE THE WINDOWS PROCESS HERE WHATUPTIME SITE REQUEST THAT THE LINK IS TAKEN TO ME VERY MUCH

Posted : February 16, 2017 2:29 pm
rayan10 reacted
(@sysadmin)
Reputable Member Admin

Posted by: rayan10

MY VPS WAS CLOSING THEN I MAKE A REBUILD ON IT TO REFACE THE WINDOWS PROCESS HERE WHATUPTIME SITE REQUEST THAT THE LINK IS TAKEN TO ME VERY MUCH

I am sorry, but I do not understand your question/problem.

Please elaborate and/or reword.

Posted : February 16, 2017 2:48 pm
(@rayan10)
Topic starter

My vpn is catching a lot, then I made a rebuild in it so that I format the windows, I made the rebuild and I went back to the whatuptime site and I saw that it was without the download I ask you to send me at least in private and I had many problems

Posted : February 16, 2017 3:12 pm
(@rayan10)
Topic starter

I also noticed that your site does not have advertisements add to raise funds instead of donation

Posted : February 16, 2017 3:14 pm
(@sysadmin)
Reputable Member Admin

My vpn is catching a lot, then I made a rebuild in it so that I format the windows, I made the rebuild and I went back to the whatuptime site and I saw that it was without the download I ask you to send me at least in private and I had many problems

I am sorry to hear about your VPN issues, however there isn't much of anything we can do to assist there.

As to accessing the download links, each of the tutorials has a section just above the comments where you can submit a donation via PayPal. Once you have submitted your donation you will have access to the entire tutorial including the links to the templates.

I also noticed that your site does not have advertisements add to raise funds instead of donation

You may need to disable your adblock, however the site has several advertising banners.

Posted : February 17, 2017 12:49 am
Share: