Notifications
Clear all

How to Activate Windows 10 Enterprise Evaluation Version with Purchased License

2 Posts
2 Users
0 Likes
(@johnm4521)
Topic starter

I have installed Windows 10 Enterprise Evaluation Version template on Digital Ocean. It's working fine and it shows 90 days left on bottom right. How can I activate this evaluation version with purchased license so that the time limit goes away?

If  it's not possible to activate evaluation version with purchased license, do you have template that supports license activation?

Thanks

Posted : August 30, 2017 6:25 pm
(@sysadmin)
Reputable Member Admin

Posted by: johnm4521

I have installed Windows 10 Enterprise Evaluation Version template on Digital Ocean. It's working fine and it shows 90 days left on bottom right. How can I activate this evaluation version with purchased license so that the time limit goes away?

If  it's not possible to activate evaluation version with purchased license, do you have template that supports license activation?

Thanks

Apologies for the delayed response!

At present we are only releasing templates for the "evaluation" versions of Microsoft Windows. We may consider releasing other versions in the future, however we will need to review the legal ramifications before we can even consider proceeding on that front.

As to the evaluation versions, you can rearm them to extend the trial period which should be able to get you quite a long ways.

Posted : September 1, 2017 5:44 pm
Share: