(@caohoai)
Topic starter

There is a difference in my recovery section and I have not found since step 11

Posted : May 8, 2017 5:49 pm
(@sysadmin)
Reputable Member Admin

Posted by: caohoai

Thank you for the screenshot, helps a lot! It appears DigitialOcean has updated their recovery ISO as it now configures network access by default which means step #11 in our tutorial can be skipped completely. When you reach step #12 you will want to choose option #6 and then proceed with the rest of the tutorial.

We will update the tutorial on our website in the coming days once we have confirmed the new version of the recovery ISO is being used across the board.

Posted : May 8, 2017 8:05 pm
(@caohoai)
Topic starter

Posted by: ihadp

Thank you for the screenshot, helps a lot! It appears DigitialOcean has updated their recovery ISO as it now configures network access by default which means step #11 in our tutorial can be skipped completely. When you reach step #12 you will want to choose option #6 and then proceed with the rest of the tutorial.

We will update the tutorial on our website in the coming days once we have confirmed the new version of the recovery ISO is being used across the board.

Re continue error. 🙁

Posted : May 9, 2017 9:21 am
(@sysadmin)
Reputable Member Admin

Re continue error. 🙁

Unfortunately I cannot say for certain the issue based on the screenshot, however I will look into further and respond as soon as more information is available.

Posted : May 9, 2017 12:18 pm
(@caohoai)
Topic starter

Re continue error. 🙁

Unfortunately I cannot say for certain the issue based on the screenshot, however I will look into further and respond as soon as more information is available.

I have installed but when connected to the server fails with the version of Microsoft Windows Server 2016 Standard Evaluation 64-bit

Posted : May 9, 2017 1:02 pm
(@sysadmin)
Reputable Member Admin

Re continue error. 🙁

I have installed but when connected to the server fails with the version of Microsoft Windows Server 2016 Standard Evaluation 64-bit

The error in your screenshot is indicating that Windows failed to be installed to the Droplet's disk leading to no operating system being installed. Please double-check to ensure you followed step #13 correctly as a typo will result in a failure unfortunately.

Posted : May 9, 2017 1:08 pm
(@caohoai)
Topic starter

Yes i will try again

Posted : May 9, 2017 1:10 pm
(@sysadmin)
Reputable Member Admin

Hi Everyone,

Our tutorial for installing Microsoft Windows onto DigitialOcean has been updated to reflect the changes to their recovery ISO. We are still in the process of double-checking a few items, but everything should be good to go at this time.

Please let us know if you have any questions.

Posted : May 9, 2017 8:16 pm
(@sysadmin)
Reputable Member Admin

Hi Everyone,

Our tutorial for installing Microsoft Windows onto DigitialOcean has been updated to reflect the changes to their recovery ISO. We are still in the process of double-checking a few items, but everything should be good to go at this time.

Please let us know if you have any questions.

We have confirmed all templates are fully operational on DigitalOcean, the only changes were the updates/changes DigitalOcean made to their recovery ISO. The DigitalOcean tutorial has already been updated and everyone is good to go!

Posted : May 9, 2017 10:08 pm
Share: