Cannot config the i...

Notifications
Clear all

[Solved] Cannot config the internet network on this Digital Ocean Cloud VPS - Windows Server 2016 DC

6 Posts
2 Users
0 Likes
(@loidd)
Topic starter

Template Name: 2016.DC.x64.EVAL.US-English.gz 

Vendor: Digital Ocean

Vendor Service Package: 1GB Droplet

Physical or Virtual: Cloud/VPS

Error Information: I cannot config the internet network on this Cloud VPS. Please help me, i was try both 2 ethernet adapter

Posted : May 24, 2017 2:17 am
(@sysadmin)
Reputable Member Admin

Posted by: loidd

Template Name: 2016.DC.x64.EVAL.US-English.gz 

Vendor: Digital Ocean

Vendor Service Package: 1GB Droplet

Physical or Virtual: Cloud/VPS

Error Information: I cannot config the internet network on this Cloud VPS. Please help me, i was try both 2 ethernet adapter

Unfortunately neither of your screenshots are loading, would you please re-upload them so we may have a look?

Posted : May 24, 2017 2:37 am
(@loidd)
Topic starter

I was reupload image. Can you help me to control via Teamviewer config the network adapter.

Posted : May 24, 2017 2:43 am
(@sysadmin)
Reputable Member Admin

I was reupload image. Can you help me to control via Teamviewer config the network adapter.

My skype is: zpeeppy

I confirmed I am able to view your screenshots, thank you.

You will need to configure your IP manually as DigitalOcean doesn't use DHCP. On your Droplet using the KVM you will need to go to "Network and Sharing Center" --> "Change Adapter Settings" --> Right-Click on the network adapter --> "Properties" --> "Internet Protocol Version 4"  and then manually assign the IP address, subnet, gateway and DNS IP. Once completed you can close the window and access your Droplet via Remote Desktop.

As to accessing teamviewer, you are welcome to send an email to [email protected] to request us to perform the installation, however please do understand there is an additional fee of $15 for us to perform everything outlined in our tutorial.

Posted : May 24, 2017 2:50 am
(@loidd)
Topic starter

Thanks you, i was config the internet network successfully.

Good morning! 😀

Posted : May 24, 2017 2:57 am
(@sysadmin)
Reputable Member Admin

Thanks you, i was config the internet network successfully.

Good morning! 😀

You're welcome!

Posted : May 24, 2017 3:05 am
Share: