Notifications
Clear all

Activating Windows 10 Enterprise

4 Posts
2 Users
0 Likes
(@mrpeekaboo)
Topic starter

I have a legit purchased copy of Windows 10 Enterprise. I am unable to activate Windows with that key. Everything I have tried fails.

Do you know how we can activate this evaluation copy of Windows? The "evaluation key" (90-day period) is working fine. I just want to use a purchased Enterprise key to activate but it's not letting me.

Attached is a screenshot of what I see when trying to activate.

Posted : May 10, 2017 6:04 pm
(@sysadmin)
Reputable Member Admin

Unfortunately I do not have any advice to offer at present, however I will dig into it further when I have time to see if it's possible.

Posted : May 10, 2017 6:44 pm
(@mrpeekaboo)
Topic starter

No worries, appreciate it! 

Out of curiosity, how difficult would it be to build my own Windows image? I assume it's a matter of installing Windows, running a sysprep or something then using dd on Linux to capture it?

Posted : May 10, 2017 6:56 pm
(@sysadmin)
Reputable Member Admin

Posted by: mrpeekaboo

No worries, appreciate it! 

Out of curiosity, how difficult would it be to build my own Windows image? I assume it's a matter of installing Windows, running a sysprep or something then using dd on Linux to capture it?

It will heavily depend on the platform you are installing the template onto, however overall it isn't particularly difficult. Unfortunately we do not have a tutorial on creating templates, however it is in the to do list for when everything else is completed.

Posted : May 11, 2017 1:06 am
Share: