Easy Process to get your Toshiba printer online from offline
Are you wondering about the solution for your Toshiba printer offline? If so, then below is the listed reason due to which your printer says offline:
- Wired or wireless connection error.
- Outdated printer driver.
- The ‘Use Printer Offline’ status is checked.
- The Printer is not set as a default mode.
- Some printer hardware issues, like low/empty ink, insufficient paper loaded, clogged printhead nozzles, and many more.
Don’t panic! There is a simple and quick resolution process for bringing it back online. Here’s what you should perform:
- Try to set your printer as the default printer.
- Uncheck the option “Use Printer Offline”.
- Update your printer driver to the current release.
- Fill the ink, load the stack of white paper, and clear the printhead nozzles.
Now, you can print anything without facing printer offline issues.